SACS Web Financial Reporting System
The SACS Web System is used by LEAs to prepare and submit a series of required financial reports and data for the budget, interim, and unaudited actuals reporting periods. This system replaced the existing SACS desktop software beginning in fiscal year 2022–23.
[click image to enlarge]
LEA Administrator/User Manager Tools
- How do I get a login to SACS Web?
- What if my SACS Web temporary password link has expired?
- Will SACS Web replace the existing SACS desktop software?
- How do I print multiple forms?
- How do I enable pop-ups in Chrome?
- How do I reimport general ledger data into an existing submission so that my work on supplemental forms and criteria and standards is not deleted?
- When do I route my Adopted Budget to SBAS?
- What information is needed when reporting a system performance issue?